brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Monday, August 09, 2010

Green Prayerwheel Project 2010

This prayerwheel that I made for Al Green is moving to Andrew & BA's new house. These photos are from before the move. The piece comes apart into two pieces, as shown. It looks to me like moving this won't be too much of a problem.  We'll need a moving blanket to wrap the post, and another one for the wheel.  The wheel could use a good greasing, but it still turns just fine.




























The video is of a prayerwheel at my house, festooned with Tibetan prayer flags, a treatment that I'd like Andrew & BA to consider for their wheel. I assume that prayer flags are still readily available in Berkeley.  They weather nicely, and add motion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does playing the clip earns me instant karma points? I hope the karma points don't work like frequent flier miles, cause I always get screwed on the latter.

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive