brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Man Sack



Man Sack, originally uploaded by dumbeast.
I completed my new carrying bag yesterday.



















The last one was showing signs of wear, and it was bright yellow. Not really me.
New ManSack Components



So I made this new one out of cord from LL Bean that's made for stringing decoys together. It's camo green and appears to be really tough, braided nylon cord. Cutting down on all that chroma is certainly a relief. And this one is unencumbered by innertube rubber, as well.



Structural Insert for ManSack

I harvested this bit of endoskeleton from a discarded shampoo bottle. It's sewn in, and gives the center section just enough structure that it doesn't collapse when you put the camera into its slot.




Man Sack

Here's a detail of the finished(?) piece.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very tasteful.

Anonymous said...

like the yellow one. but bettah!!!

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive