brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jumpin'

Mary was frying some Canadian bacon the other day. It was cheeky. While it cooked, it made these loud popping noises, and it jumped in the pan.



...then on my way to work, I passed this wig abandoned in a doorway on 17th Street. For some reason, my mind wanted to impose the bacon's behavior on the wig.



There you go.
___________________________________________________________________

I had to record this to make the popping sounds for the animations above. A rare behind-the-scenes glimpse at the dark underside of the creative process.

...and here's a live-action video of the miracle bacon in action

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive