brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, June 16, 2006

Vloggercon 06 Promo. Auf Deutsch!


Watch the video

I was gratified and totally stoked at Vloggercon 06 last weekend when Wolfgang Harrer from ZDF came up to me to tell me (in front of my wife, who wasn't quite sure what this vlogging thing is all about) that he'd forwarded my Vloggercon 06 promo to Germany and it was getting a lot of play there.

I thought it was only fair to translate it for my Teutonic fans, so with the help of Altavista babelfish, my friend Dagmar, and my other friend Reiner the synthetic German voice at AT&T Research, I was able to put together this (probably grievously inaccurate) rendition.

Kind of beside the point, as the conference was last weekend, but 'beside the point' is mostly what I'm all about, nicht wahr? This one's for you, Wolfgang. Vielen dank!

xxBB

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive