brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Cohen Office Chair" from Cost Plus

Last Saturday, we walked to Cost Plus, and Mary bought me this old-timey desk chair, contemporarily rendered as a kit from Thailand which came in a 3'x3'x2' box that weighed 26Kg, so we got a taxicab with an insane (and quite unpleasanly so) driver to pick us up and take us home.

The kit was surprisingly complete and well designed. It took me about 70 minutes to put it together. Unfortunately, it didn't work with my desk. Too high. Made my right shoulder hurt like hell. Here it is in front of Mary's desk, where I think it will find a home

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive