brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Vehicular Assault Car



Vehicular Assault Car, originally uploaded by dumbeast.
I had shouted HEY HEY HEY at her when I noticed her pulling out of her garage and into my path and not looking. She made an ugly hostile dismissive shrug, followed me with her car and swerved at me on my bike. I don't think she was trying to hit me, she just wanted to scare me. When I pulled up behind her at a stoplight to photograph her car, she got all victimy and went screeching away, weaving through traffic.

Here's her car, parked where she lives, at 1401 Jackson St:

Hey, Vehicular Assauly Lady!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive