brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Renee's Feet; a Composition


Renee's Feet; a Composition, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

I liked the distorted checkerboard thing that Renee's pants/socks/shoes were doing from my perspective today at the Angry Club. It was a welcome distraction from the pantload of hooey they were trying to make us swallow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce said:

"...from my perspective today at the Angry Club. It was a welcome distraction from the pantload of hooey they were trying to make us swallow."

WTF? Please clarify. Does not compute.

Googling "angry club" got me a video of some gal pissing on the street!

Was this scientology or something?

jim

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive