brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, April 21, 2006

Alvin


Alvin, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

This little clump of hair on the left side of my head is always sticking up in the morning when I wake up. We call it an 'Alvin' for reasons that are lost to me now. It must be the fastest growing hair on my head. It's always been a mystery.

I've got a theory about it now. It occurred to me that, if I was the type to comb over, that's where I'd be looking for material. My theory is that I probably come from a long line of comb-overers, and some genetic program is causing that hair to keep on trying.

Good luck to that!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive