brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stack'o'Beisbol


Stack'o'Beisbol, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Went to the A's game today with Mary, Cathy, Tom & Gayle. They think that baseball is fascinating.

Not me, though. I find it b-o-r-i-n-g, but in a relaxing, pleasurable way. I listened to some podcasts and took some (boring) pictures.Figured that if I stacked up a bunch of the photos that I took, they might be less boring.

Marginally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. you got sucked into watching a baseball game? Dumbass.

I've only been to one, and that was because some friends were singing the NA. I watched it for a half an hour, and then left. I've never seen anything so overhyped and tedious.
That is until I moved to Italy, and tried to watch calcio (soccer) makes baseball look like a demolition derby. You watch the crap for 2 hours and the score is 0-0. Stricly adolescent.

jim

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive