House to Take Up Patriot Act Extension- Jul 22, 2005...deep misgivings about the potential for the government to abuse the law by going on "fishing expeditions" and ... South Bay Rep. Jane Harman, D-El Segundo, ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee is worried... the potential for abuses under the Patriot Act...

Yeah, well, I heard her on the radio, and I'm pretty sure she said "fisting expeditions."
My Blog List
-
-
101 projects: Belly of the Beast
-
You cant fight/write your way out of the belly of the beast with sharp
language and strong leadership–it takes a cacophony: different voices
speakin in ton...
6 years ago
-
Where Does Technology Belong and Where Does It Not?
-
Katya and dog, outdoors, playing.
Recently I began nannying for an eight-year old girl named Katya. She and I
spend HOURS playing “make believe”, dinner...
13 years ago
-
New book coming!
-
10 months ago
-
-
Polenta à la sauge cuite au four
-
Fresh sage adds an element of surprise and delight to this American
classic, cornbread, which can be made on this side of the Atlantic by
substituting pole...
2 days ago
-
Day 8 - Kendal to Carlisle
-
We started the day standing at a bus stop just north of Kendal and two
slightly older women joined us to catch the 555 to Keswick. Then suddenly,
and in a ...
17 years ago
1 comment:
I liked your picture, but do you have any others, especially of ORAL FISTING?
Laura Bush (please keep this confidential, my husband would kill me)
Post a Comment