brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, July 29, 2005

Endless War


Endless War, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

You know those magnetic "Support Our Troops" ribbons that people stick on the back of their car? Well, I don't have a car, but whenever I rent one, I always feel like I oughta have a ribbon, too. If you take two of the ribbons and overlap them, they make an infinity sign. Hmmm.

This is version 2, with some tweaking of the image, notably incorporating Tom's suggestion of making the ribbon into a möbius strip.

FASTSIGNS Oakland will print these up for me on 4.75 x 29" stickybacked vinyl for $13.50 apiece if I order ten of them. Who wants to buy one? Who that reads this blog has a car?

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive