brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, August 23, 2013

Handwriting Doppelgänger

Handwriting Dopelganger
This box is on the 5th floor at OTOP. It looks like I wrote DETOX USE ONLY (TOX SCREENS) on it, but I didn’t. Somebody else did. Remarkably similar to my handwriting, though. I do a double-take whenever I walk past it.
My friend Leroy came to me
He said look out your window
Does the first man you see look like me?
I'm sooooore
Displeased
Texas Rose Café, Little Feat, Sailing Shoes

Because outside of my hotel window
There’s a sign that goes from red to green,
It says:
Chop Suey and Join the US Marines
Here’s a sample of my handwriting on cardboard for comparison.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive