brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Automatic Drawing

Ruthie’s been investigating that bad orange kitty’s access to our deck. 
Ruthie and the Bad Orange Kitty




She really wants to explore, and we’re not sure that she’d ever find her way back (bless her heart).  So I went to Ace Hardware today, looking for some way to secure the deck. I got this polyethylene gutter-guard stuff. I was there on my bike. The cashier at Ace didn’t have a red flag that I could tie to the stuff for safety on the way home, but he gave me a pink piece of paper, and let me use his masking tape.
Ace Drawing Setup 2
By the time I got home, a drawing had happened. 
Ace Hardware Drawing 2
That was easy.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive