brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cannot Install Software



Cannot Install Software, originally uploaded by dumbeast.
Arduino-o-o-o-!

I bought this from the Maker Shed. It would have been nice if, up front, somebody had told me that it won't work with Windows XP short of reanimating an extinct Slobovian goat, learning the Unix kernel by heart, and composing a Petrarchian sonnet to the goat without using the if/elif/if/else structure. I found and installed the driver. Now there's a sync problem, whatever that is. Still won't accept a program via the USB connection.

Good job, cyber-hipsters. Glad you can do all those fancy things with your LEDs. Got to admit, I'm a little bit frustrated & bitter over here.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive