brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

glag

"I will try also I can call Angelita to glag his dose and give him a message." (emphasis added)
_____________
Cathy said...

Still don't understand the definition of "glag" , please enlighten.
_____________
Bruce Bortin said...

Yeah, I didn't either. I checked urbandictionary.com, but they didn't help:

"GLAG: Group of Loud Annoying Girls

I shouldn't have offered them shots, now this GLAG won't leave my room."


I was stymied until I looked at the keyboard, and saw that the "g" is right next to the "f". I think she meant to say "flag": I'll flag his dose. Makes more sense, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still don't understand the definition of "glag" , please enlighten.

Bruce Bortin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive