brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Saturday, December 05, 2009

HAPPINESS


HAPPINESS, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

by Adam Green
2008

Congratulations, Adam!

I don't know about you, but I see more than a casual similarity between Adam's piece, originally from 2008, and the current image from Safeway's SAVE campaign.











In the Safeway ad, the letters are made up of post-its with marked down prices rather than potato chips, but visually they're nearly indistinguishable. Same font and everything. I'm just sayin'.


Adam wrote:

I did notice this ad campaign. I believe the original happiness preceded this campaign by about a year... it was however inspired by a trip to Safeway at three in the morning.

I'm impressed by the evenhanded sangfroid of his response.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive