brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

5-3/4"


5-3/4", originally uploaded by dumbeast.

I bought this big jar of pickles today. When I got it home, I wanted to put it in the fridge.

I wonder if it'll fit in the door. How deep is the door? I have no idea. It seems like that would be a worthwhile thing to know.

I thought about it. Why haven't I ever measured that?

Because, in my mind, the fridge is a 'keeping things cold' environment. It's not a 'getting measured' environment.

I've overcome that. Now I know.

All I've got to do now is measure everything that I could ever possibly want to put in the door of the fridge.

Then I'll be all set.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive