brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tom B


Tom B, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Tom died yesterday. I had seen the cop cars outside his building when I came home for lunch, and shortly after that, one of the officers on the scene called me on the phone. I guess my name & number were found in Tom's apartment.

I went over there & talked to them. They wanted to know about his doctor, and whether he had any enemies. Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stupid police, like poor Tom had anything anyone would covet. Even the most wasted junckie wouldn't have bothered him. Despite being an on first impression a manelovant being, he was easily recognized as annoying but basically good. I hope for the sake of the ferel cats of the neighborhood someone else steps up to the job. I'm very surprised at how sad I am that he no longer exists. I hope I'm wtong in my disbelief and that some small part of him still exists to experience how much he is missed.

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive