brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gavel Klonk


Watch the video

Hiya, folks!

Well, today I'm working on a website for some lawyers, and what I want to do with the major links on the homepage; they have gavel rollovers already,Gavel but I also want to make them go "KLONK" when you click on them. So this afternoon, I went around the kitchen using the back of my cleaver on various pots and pans and whatnot to make percussive sounds that I thought might work. I used my video camera to record the sounds. The last four "KLONKs" in this video are the ones that I'll be using.

NB; I'm attaching a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license to this piece, so if you happen to need any klonk sounds for rollover gavels or anything else whatsoever, hey, by all means use these until your little heart's content. With my blessings.

xxBB

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive