brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, September 16, 2005

Cyst--Before


Cyst--Before, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Ms Holmes is my barber. Has been for years. She cut my hair yesterday, and whenever I get a haircut, the cyst on the side of my head becomes much more visible.

So as it turns out, today I had to go see Dr Stumpf (my internist at Kaiser) about my blood-sugar levels. But when he saw what was growing out my head, he requisitioned a lumpectomy.

I've had this bump on my head for as long as I can remember. Never did a thing for me. I'll be glad when it's gone. Thanks, Ms Holmes! Thanks, Dr Stumpf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's just your lizard brain trying to assert itself...

After cutting it off, you won't be able to catch flies with your tongue...

xoxo

jim

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive