brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, August 26, 2005

Unintentional Formal Congruence



Watch the video

The skin on the top of the right half of my head has been sore & tender for the last week. I don't know what it is; I don't know why. Since it's on the top of my head, I don't know what it looks like, either, so last night I snapped a photo of it so that I could get a look.

Well, you know how it goes. You upload the day's shots from your camera, and their thumbnails are displayed alongside all the other photos that you've taken this month, right? So at that scale, my bald shiny pate looked really similar to some of the photos of Dan's lamps from the DeYoung shoot. Hmmpff.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive