brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Monday, March 14, 2005

Wendel, Katie, Cathy


Wendell, Katie, Cathy, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Wendell is speaking about Richard. It was a nice speech, good thoughts well expressed. I thought he'd never shut up.

When he did, the folk trio came on, precipitating my unfortunate outburst. Y'see, I was concentrating so much psychic energy on not running away, screaming, into the woods, that my anti-giggle circuit failed, and I started laughing uncontrollably.

I apologize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. So much blog so little time. I will see each picture. Each and every one. Just takes some time. You rock. seriously rock.

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive