brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, October 22, 2004

McDull


McDull, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Jesus I hate this interface. It's like wrestling with vampires to post anything. And God knows how you go about linking to another page. I'm going to try to figure that out during the course of this entry.

Anyways. After Tai Chi today (I haven't been to Tai Chi in, like, months now, but as usual, they were happy to see me, and I was glad I got off my lazy ass and went...) after Tai chi I did some shopping in Chinatown. Produce, a couple MiniDV tapes, and then I needed a bag for my camera.

A little bag, for when I'm just doing still photography, and I don't want to haul around all the extra crap that I need for shooting video. I finally found the bag shown here, with the famous Hong Kong cartoon pig, McDull. His name in Chinese sounds like "Tao-something."

I've sewn the bag into my backpack, so that my camera can feel safe & tidy when it's traveling with me.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive