brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Friday, October 22, 2004

I've been walking all over downtown Oakland, but I haven't been able to get me a Hummer.

The reason that I haven't posted a bumpersticker on a gas guzzler entry lately is that I'm almost out of the bumperstickers that Kyle sent me, and I want this last one to count. So I'm saving it for a Humvee. Hummer. H2. I don't know what the distinctions are.

I do know that on a Humvee website,
they talk about gas mileage, and give figures as low as 3.8 MPG.

They're not east to find, though. I don't think that people who drive Hummers are likely to park them where I can get at them, either. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled, I guess.



Meanwhile, here's a legit Hummer bumpersticker. Fair & Balanced, right?

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive