brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hey, #NSA, I just took another picture by mistake.


Gosh darn this new cellphone anyway.

Oh, and by the way, we've got a new #PhoneSystem at work starting today. All of a sudden, we don't have to dial 9 to get out. Well, I've been dialing 9 for an outside line for about 8 years now, so when I called Mary today, I [STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!] dialed 9 and then her number. Now my phone thinks I'm trying to call #Afghanistan. Dialing code: 93.

I would like to state, for the record, that this was a mistake. I don’t know anybody in Afghanistan, I have no reason to call there....I’ve said too much. Oh my God*, I hope I haven’t said too much.

Last night, there was a #DRONE hovering outside my window, with the single glowing red eye, the hunched shoulders, a sudden silencing of all ambient sound and everything. No visible #GUN #TURRETS on this model, thank goodness!
__________________________________
*I refer here, of course, to the Judeo-Christian God. I do not invoke Allah. What? I should?...Oh, right. On advice of counsel, I hereby assert my Fifth Amendment right to dummy up.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive