brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

At the Naval Museum

Cathy, Richard and I visited the historical Naval Museum. 

Mary couldn’t come as she is temporarily indisposed with the, you know, intestinal whatever. Mine’s getting better, but I’m not getting on any busses anytime soon, I can tell you that my friend.

museo historico naval

Museo Historico Naval

 

Historical Helicopter Pilot

Historical Helicopter Pilot

 

Historical Sailors 1

Historical Sailors

 

Historical Sailor Eye, Ever Watchful

Historical Sailor Eye, Ever Watchful

 

Historical Rescue Helicopter 2

Historical Rescue Helicopter

 

Historical Model Bloat Pedicle

Historical Boat Model Pedicle

 

Historical Spine 4 with Pedicle for Fin

Historical Spine with Pedicle for Fin. 

I don’t know what pedicle means.  I may have made it up. More photos here.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive