brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Raster 4



Raster 4, originally uploaded by dumbeast.
CHDK is this thing you can do to install a new operating system in a Canon camera. I have only the vaguest of notions about what that means or what it can do, or how it works. I'm just beginning to learn about it. But it ostensibly gives you much more control over your camera and stuff.

Oh, shit! I'll bet there's a flickr group about it. I'mma look that up right away you bet.

This is a very short exposure photograph of the television screen with a row or two of scan showing.

Splash
Splash


Drops
Drops

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive