brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Signed "Little Brother"



Signed Little Brother, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Cory signed this edition that I bought for John for his birthday. John's moving to London, and he wants to write a book for kids, and he's all about personal freedom and empowering the disenfranchised, so I hope that "Little Brother" will be inspirational for him.

Cory signed the Mobipocket version of the book that's on my phone.


I had him sign the page about how the terrorists blew up the BART tunnel under the bay, which I was reading on my way to work, on BART, under the bay. LARP that.

Things that I forgot to mention to Cory:
Since reading this book, I've made microwave grape plasma, and installed Python 2.5.2 on my 'puter.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive