brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Desk


My Desk, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

Here's my desk at HAP. Has possibilities.



On Tuesdays, people come and hang out at the reception window. It's like my little domain becomes a clubhouse for lawyers & SSI workers. I gotta work on making it hospitable.

  1. Disco ball?
  2. Troll dolls on every surface?
  3. A huge carniverous plant?
  4. CNN on the monitor?
What might these earth people like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion:
I used to like to put out a bowl of candy with the strangest things that I could find in Chinatown - like the ultra-sour lemon candy, durian drops, eel flavored caramels - you get the picture...

jim

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive