brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Palimpsest


Palimpsest, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

The above image is some laminated Kabbalistic holy roller claptrap that the mohel set up. I'm losing patience with 'my people.'


From the Temple Sinai Hymnal:

The Torah is a tree which spreads its leafy boughs
Pro-o-viding shade and happ-i-ness
For those below.

Its pa-a-aths are peaceful ways, of qui-i-et and rest
And all those, who walk therein
Are amply bless'd.
A few criticisms:
  1. No melody
  2. No meter
  3. Can't sustain a metaphor for six lines. Tree, path; choose one and develop it.
  4. All this 'peace' crapola appears to be a lie.





Just twenty dimes
Is all you give
To plant a tree
And help Israel live!


"No prepuce--no peace."
I'm hanging up my sandek shoes.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive