brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Before the SloMo Video Festival


Watch the video

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Featuring Ryan Junell and DJ Ray Liotta plus a bunch of hepcats of Eastbay & beyond.

We had to cab there and back again, because, 18th & Campbell on a Saturday night. Good crowd there. Ryan really got his hustle on promoting this showing.

I was easily the oldest person in the room. Which gave me the opportunity, during the 'Take an Oreo and pass them along' portion of the pre-screening festivities to say:

"Excuse me, ma'am, would you like a cookie?"

to the mid-twenties super-coolie to my left.

________________________________________

From the "Before" series.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive