brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Evernay indmay ethay exsay istolspay. I'm an idiot-ay.

This showed up in the mailbox today. I'd sent it off to Thos y Pamela, what? Nearly a month ago. Like, May 20th. And I never heard a thing from them, and it's the DVD of "The Sixth Obstruction" that I'd made pretty much exclusively for Thomas, as he's the one who'd turned me on to "The Five Obstructions", and when he never mentioned it during our ongoing negotiations over the upcoming trip to Eugene, I just figured, OMG, it's hideous and I stink, and Thomas hasn't said anything about the video because he doesn't want to embarrass me.

And now it turns out that I'm a different kind of idiot, a "forgot to affix any stamps to the freakin' envelope" kind of idiot. Oh, ollocksbay.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive