brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Monday, May 30, 2005

Fuckin' Roxio


Fuckin' Roxio, originally uploaded by dumbeast.

I downloaded a copy of the old "Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)" the other day. Since I don't like to watch movies on my desktop, I cut it to a DVD to watch on the TV.

I don't think they've really got their standards down in the DVD community yet. Some disks will play here, but not on that machine.

So this disk won't play at all, either on the computer or on the DVD player that I got for free from the video store. It vamps both machines, throwing them into a state where they'll neither play the disk nor quit trying and do something else.

Undead undead undead.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive