brucine (broo'-seen), 1) n. Pharm., Chem. a bitter, poisonous alkaloid, C23H26N2O4, obtained from the nux vomica tree; 2) n. Bruce Bortin's 'low-impact' weblog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Randy Shandobil of Channel 2 KTVU News

So I'm on my way to my second job interview at The Law Firm today, and on the way, at the corner of 14th & Broadway, there's this news team, a guy with a camera and a guy with a mic. The camera's on a tripod, and it's pointed at, well, nothing in particular so I ask the onscreen guy what's the story, and he says, "You," and proceeds to interview me about Ron Dellums, his upcoming run for mayor of Oakland, and by the way, what do I think about his recent non-affiliation from the democrats.

Wellsir. Normally I don't think I'd stand still for all that mishegas, but I guess that, what with being all pumped for the job interview, and gassed up on beta-blockers, I figured what the hell.

"I don't think that I much care about Ron Dellums no longer being associated with the Democratic Party. I've never had any brand loyalty to either party." Hah. It's supposed to be on the news at 10 tonight. We'll see.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive